" ...I think there are places that people have to go to alone, - maybe dig their own grave - in order for change to happen. The fight can be a diversion from going there. We tend to preserve the life of all things, prolong the suffering, and sacrifice others to it, maybe renaming it something like Love."
~Ransom
"Nothing to do but tie oneself to the ship -- which indeed I've done. When it's over -- it'll be over, and then I can finally assess what I've lost or gained."
~Me
"Cheer up! Get writing!"
~D
"I am kind of confused already about the B story and how to make it work with the Theme (which I really, really struggle with), at the moment the cheeky theme is: "Life is what you make it" while (hopefully) asking about about the masks we wear to accommodate each others masks/half-truth, aka: lies -- you know -- those things we do just to so we can fit into the life of another - even if that means selling our soul..."
~Me
"You're not a screw-up. You're not a fuck-up...Be well, be happy, be inspired and write. "
~T
"...I have hit a friggin' wall of depression the likes of which I have not experienced since eating a bag of psychedelic mushrooms while simultaneously breaking up with my unfaithful musician boyfriend. That was a very bad night indeed."
~Me
:D
"I'm worried about you, woman!...If you ever need to talk yourself out of the Halls of Dread, do NOT hesitate to call your old pal... "
~R
"I will keep you in my thoughts and hope you are well and inspired and busy. And happy."
~T
As I re-read these letters as a Whole - the words of kindness from my long-distance friends have warmed and comforted me tonight. Thank you so much. <3
Thank you.